The truth about Mild Fatty infiltration of the Liver

I see a lot of places recently talking about Mild Fatty Infiltration of the Liver, and it troubles me to find that many people think that is not really a condition that should be taken seriously.

The meaning of mild fatty infiltration of the liver is the fact that fatty liver isn’t yet developed at its full scale. Blood results would show some levels of elevated liver enzymes, but not as much.

Liver ultrasound would show some levels of enlarged liver and fat around the liver, but again, not as much as a non-mild fatty infiltration of the liver.

Mild Fatty infiltration of the Liver

The truth about Mild Fatty Infiltration of the Liver

The problem is, there is actually no such thing. To avoid fatty liver complications, the disease needs an attention as soon as you are diagnosed, no matter if it’s mild or at any other stage.

If you are being told you “only” have a mild fatty liver infiltration and it’s nothing to worry about – don’t take it for granted. Your aim should be to stop the disease as soon as possible by treating fatty liver. Don’t wait for the advancement of the disease.

If you have been told you have a Mild Fatty Infiltration of the Liver, comment below and tell your story.

1. Inga
    Inga says:

Simply desire to say your alictre is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply nice and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

2. cyndi
    cyndi says:

had an recent ultra sound…report said “The liver appears borderline echogenic. Normal size of the liver noted. No
    definite evidence of focal liver mass identified. Normal direction of the flow
    and doppler spectrum is demonstrated in portal vein. ”

My blood test shows liver function in normal range.

My personal history I am slightly over weight but muscular and fit 5’4’5″ 165 lbs. I drink a glass of wine daily and eat very little fat. I have Celiac’s Disease and am gluten and processed sugar free.

3. anand
    anand says:

i used to take alcohol in huge quantity 3 years back. after that i got few digestion and stomach related problem. My SGPT -60,SGOT-45.
    Quit alcohol immediately. Still it stated rising with investigation showed fatty lever grade 1.
    SGPT, SGOT rose to 220, 250.
    After medication it came down to 110, 85 but still not under limit and lever investigation showed mildly enlarged in size with homogenous increased parenchymal echotexture of liver.
    what precaution i need to take and how serious it is?
    Do i need to worry or simple precautions will work

4. Tracy
    Tracy says:

NASH or non alcoholic cirrosis of the liver. My 55 year old brother died an excruciating death from it less than 90 days from the dyakysis. There is no cure. It’s slway the prevention. Look up the Wall St Journal. In August – Sept 2013; it was published in time to help his family and him know what the cause of his death would be. It’s all sboit prevention. High fat. Almost all fat. That scars the liver. Once scared, it becomes damaged. Too much damage leads to end stage liver failure. Don’t be a victims of this. Please.

5. Fresco
    Fresco says:

Excellent post at Bodynv.tv Workout Routines Best Workouts Bodynv.tv Hot Sauce. I was checking connatstly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specifically the last part I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

6. ayeshs
    ayeshs says:

Hi,
    I have been diagnosed to have mild diffuse increase in livers parenchymal echogenicity reflecting mild fatty liver inflitration with no definite focal lesions or any thing else,should I concern a Docter….my ultrasound is done after fifteen days of my hysterectomy…. Plz reply …..thanx

7. Tsering
    Tsering says:

I am relieved to find you. I have been diagnosed as having enlarged liver with a longitudinal span of 15.6 cm. And says it is echogenic in echotexture. Liver is coarse in echotexture but no SOL seen. My LFT results are all normal. AFP tumour marker result is 3.35 and HBeAg is 0.36. Is it something to worry about? What should I do? I am 49 years old and have been diagnosed with HEP B in 1999.

8. Tsering
    Tsering says:

I am relieved to find you. I have been diagnosed as having enlarged liver with a longitudinal span of 15.6 cm. And says it is echogenic in echotexture. Liver is coarse in echotexture but no SOL seen. My LET results are all normal. AFP tumour marker result is 3.35 and HBeAg is 0.36. Is it something to worry about? What should I do? I am 49 years old and have been diagnosed with HEP B in 1999.

9. Tsering
    Tsering says:

10. Dave
    Dave says:

I have had elevated liver enzymes since childhood and I was diagnosed with nonalcoholic fatty liver back in 1999 through a liver biopsy. I had a second liver biopsy back in 2007 with a Hepatologist at Shands University of Florida. The Hepatologist gave me all of the specialized liver blood tests at that time and they were all negative. I do not have HEP, do not have cancer, and no scirrosis. I do not have any other known liver disease. I had a liver ultrasound back in 2008 with good results and my doctor is ordering another routine one this month. I have previously had the HEP series of preventative shots. I have no symptoms and all my other blood tests including cholesterol are normal. I am not overweight, eat healthy, I exercise, and I am in pretty good health other than having elevated liver enzymes. I do not have diabetes. I was diagnosed with Malignant Hypertheria (anesthetic allergies) and Central Core Myopathy through biopsy back in 2009. My doctors are blaming the mildly fatty liver and chronically elevated liver enzymes on Central Core Myopathy. I get fasting blood tests every 6 months and see my primary doctor who is a board certified internal medicine doctor. My liver enzymes typically stay the same for each test. I live a pretty healthy lifestyle and do not drink a lot of alcohol. I was told other than the routine ultrasounds and bi annual fasting blood tests there is really nothing that can be done or should be done regarding my liver issue at this time other than monitoring my liver enzyme level. Is their anything else I should be doing at this time?